Tuesday, December 13, 2011

How About A Free Guest Post?

Hi,

I'm Gina Williams, owner of MotorcycleAccident.org. Since noticing you've accepted guest posts on jamessharma.blogspot.com in the past, I wondered if you'd extend me the opportunity to also write a guest post for your website.

If so I will research and compose an original article specifically written for your site, on any topic of your choosing. I only ask that you let me put a discreet link to my own website, MotorcycleAccident.org, at the end of my post.

You wouldn't have to do anything other than review/approve my completed article to make sure that it coincides with the theme of your site.

If this sounds like a possibility, simply respond to this message.

Please let me know if you are interested in seeing some examples of my work.

Thanks,
Gina Williams
Blogger | Owner
Motorcycle Accident

No comments:

Post a Comment